Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pink or Blue? (Title inspired by Aunt Eleanor)




Happy Tuesday!

Well it was a very exciting weekend. We have two very special visitors from Hong Kong this week. My sister Winnie and my nephew Evan endured a 14 hour long flight from Hong Kong to Calgary! It has been three years since Winnie's last visit. It is wonderful to have them both here.
As you all know, Brenden and I are expecting our first baby in September. We had our first ultrasound on Saturday:) Wow!!! What an amazing experience. It was so nice to be able to share the photos with our families afterwards. Winnie thinks that we are going to have a boy. But my cousin Jacquie's boyfriend Atef had a dream that we are going to have a girl. Brenden also had a dream that we are going to have a girl. The old wives tale needle test revealed that we are going to have a boy. So what are we having? I am just going to keep telling myself that we are having a surprise!!! I must admit that I am dying to find out the baby's gender. Brenden on the other hand, he enjoys the anticipation...boo! I have included a few photos of the ultrasound and let you all to decide what we are having. Take a closer look at the ultrasound photos again because we are hosting a baby pool for Run for the Cure. The pot will be 50/50 split. The winner will get half of the winnings and the other half goes to the CIBC Run for Cure on October 3rd.
We haven't quite hammered out all the baby pool details yet but we will be sure to do a seperate post on the pool information.

Keep checking:)
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment